The PRO 260 Stopwatch is the new go-to stopwatch for swimming and track coaches who want a reliable and affordable basic stopwatch. It features a versatile 2-line LCD display, showing the last lap time, lap number, and cumulative or running time simultaneously. Up to 60 lap/split times can be held in memory and recalled after a race or training session.
- Double Display - with running time, lap time and lap counter. Up to 10 hours, with 1/100th second resolution
- Multi-memory Recall of laps - Up to 60 lap and split times held in memory. Recall during or after timing. Also displays fastest, slowest and average lap times.
- 3 Daily alarms - user selectable chime feature (Can beep every hour on the hour)
- Countdown Timer - User programmable up to 60 minutes, with automatic repeat & Cycle counter.
- Time, Day, Date with temperature (option of C or F, am/pm, or 24hr display)
- Also includes pacer/metronome function and 6 phase click counter function
- 3 Daily alarms + hourly chime option + button tone on/off
- Water-Resistant Construction - Splashproof, great in wet conditions, poolside ETC.
- Longlife Battery - Lithium, with user-friendly battery hatch, which can be opened with a coin for easy battery replacement. Also features a power-saving mode (Display off) So you can switch off the display when not in use to extend battery life
- Backlight (through-digit) for great legibility in poor light conditions
- Acoustic Buttons - beep on contact so you know when a button is activated
- Lanyard Included with snap ends
- Extra Large LCD Display for great legibility